The interlocking blocks are laid using a thin-joint method and special mortar for interlocking blocks (such as Fescon) with 5 mm horizontal joints; no plaster is used in vertical joints. This makes laying at the site quicker and saves money, since less mortar is needed.
In basements and cellars, the parts below ground level can be constructed of non-insulated blocks, resulting in significant cost savings.
The blocks are also very light, which makes for better ergonomics.
- Interlocking block UH-100
- Interlocking block UH-125
- Interlocking block RUH-150
- Interlocking block RUH-200
- Interlocking block RUH-250
- Interlocking block RUH-300
- Interlocking block RUH-420
- Interlocking block RUH-200 corner
- Interlocking block RUH-250 corner
- Interlocking block RUH-300 corner
- Interlocking block RUH-420 corner
- Accessories for interlocking blocks
Hardware shops and building material suppliers throughout the country
+358 44 585 2315
Central and East Finland
+358 44 585 2265
Kainuu and Koillismaa
+358 44 585 2260
+358 44 585 2400